Wednesday 25 March 2015

MERCHANDISE FOR WEBSITE






This is the different merchandise clothing pieces I have made for the shop feature of the website, I just found images online of plain tops that I could put my own designs onto and then added these designs using Photoshop. I decided to cut out some of the graffiti from some of the photoshoots and add them onto plain t shirts and added the lyrics to one because I thought that would be cool and the fans could relate I also added just the artists name tomi. I then decided to have two crop tops of different style in the merchandise too as our target audience would follow new fashion trends and one that is very popular is crop tops. I also decided to create two different jumpers, one of them being quite a plain one with simply just her name written on it and the other being more bold by the whole jumper being an image of Tomi (gabi) printed onto the jumper.

No comments:

Post a Comment