Tuesday 24 March 2015

6TH DRAFT DIGIPAK




This is the 5th draft for my digipak cover, I really liked this and thought that it was the most effective in collage style that I am trying out, however when asking my peers for feedback they thought that there were too many images collaged in to one and it was too overwhelming. I inserted 13 images they said it would look better with just 6. I'm going to take this on and try this one more time and hopefully it will work better. I also was told that it might be better if the collage was just the background and their was a big image of Tomi (Gabi) in the middle, I am also going to try that out as when I searched up album covers with collages on the only one I seemed to find was Chris Browns fame, although it is not of the same genre, I still think it is effective as although there is a collage it still focuses on him by having the main image in big at the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment