Saturday 21 March 2015

DIGIPAK EXPERIMENT

I was looking at my website and took a picture on my snapchat to send to my friend to see what they thought, when sending the picture I noticed a part of the photo collage that I really liked and thought it would be more successful for the digipak compared to the other drafts of the collage like ideas. I decided that instead of making sure each image was of her face, to make it more random. When I saw this on my snapchat i decided to draw around it and write TOMI in the middle as i would for the digipak as a almost sketch of what i want it to look like I hope to recreate this more collage like cover. I also want to look at other artists that have collaged on their album cover to look at the different ways that I could go about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment