Tuesday 24 March 2015

FINAL DIGIPAK COVER

This is my final cover for my digipak, I decided that instead of doing what chris brown did with his cover to take inspiration from it and make it my own, I decided that I wanted more of a sense of star image in my cover, i initially was going to put a big image of Tomi in the middle on top of the collage like chris browns fame album, I instead decided to keep it all the collage accept have one main image in the middle that is the biggest image of them all where you can see her full face unlike before when all images were of half her face,
I decided to add the parental advisory label on it because i feel as though Tomi is of the genre in which some content may be slightly explicit, however this will mean only one or two songs unlike a rap album that every song would contain explicit content.

No comments:

Post a Comment