Monday 16 March 2015

SECOND DRAFT WEBSITE


I kept the website the same as the first draft however i experimented with keeping the background quite simple. Like rudimentals website. I found that in my first draft the background was too overwhelming and the colours drowned everything out however the artist name is clear on this page and all the links can be clearly seen. which i quite like. I decided to change the colour of the links to the pages to a light pink because before i changed the background they were white, although i do not think that this links in with anything I have done considering my digipak research and website research and i also dont think that it links in with the genre.I think i will change the colour to black instead.
I also have insterted a page that would be seen before entering the main website. I noticed on alot of artists websites that i researched, when clicking on to their website i was not taken to the homepage straight away, instead i was taken to a page in which they would promote their new single/album and get you to watch their music video. This page would either have an X in the top right corner to exit it onto the homepage or it would have a button that would say "continue to (the website link)". This is my version of this, it is not finished as of course i cant put the music video onto their as it isnt finished, and i am also unsure as to weather i should promote the single and album on there too.


No comments:

Post a Comment