Friday 20 March 2015

5TH DRAFT

When watching my music video I realised that the star had many different looks and personalities to her, I decided that this cutting up of images almost shows that she is so versatile. I therefore have decided to do another one of these experiments however this time I decided to include her whole body to show the different looks that she is. The first one shows that she can be almost 'Rock' like and fierce. The second image shows her urban side with her different fashion and hairstyle. The third image shoes her more casual tomboy side. And the last image shows her more glamorous side. As well as connoting this, this cover also matches the style of the website, however i am not fond of the images i used to create this cover of this digipak. I would like to do this again but pick out more clearer images and create a different way to create this idea without it looking too unprofessional, my main concern with this cover is that it doesn't look professional enough and doesn't look like a real digipak yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment