Wednesday 4 March 2015

DIGIPAK RESEARCH- J COLE


This is the front cover of J Coles album 'Forest Hills Drive'. I decided to look at it because i really liked the simplicity of the design and how it still looked urban and casual in a sense. I like the font of the album title being written in capitals and white as I think this looks really contemporary. The artist is sitting on a roof which shows that it is quite urban as sitting on a roof is quite a rough thing to do. I like the way the background is blurred out as i feel it looks really cool and edgy. I like how the colours aren't too bright however in my digipak i plan to show the character of the artist more by making sure she is looking into the camera and looks more happy.
This is the back cover for the album where the tracklist is shown. I also like the simplicity of this with the font and the picture being just of some road signs looking urban yet clean. The colours match the front cover which I think makes the album look very clean cut and professional which is what I plan to take from this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment