Thursday 19 March 2015

3RD DRAFT DIGIPAK


This is my 3rd draft for my digipak cover, I decided to instead of the other images to find an image that was more like the music video in terms of visuals, this would allow allow fans to identify with the digipak and music video and see the link in some way. I really liked the colours in this video and think that it looks really urban but unlike the first draft of the digipak it doesn't look too urban and doesnt verge onto looking lower class "chav" like. However i think the quality of this image is not very clear when zoomed in although this is not visible when the picture isnt too close up, i dont think this is as much of a problem as it may seem to be. I decided to write Tomi and put it onto the bottom rather than the top because when at the top her face is covered and i want the audience to idenitfy with her and i want this cover to show her star image.

No comments:

Post a Comment