Thursday 9 April 2015

PAGES FEATURED ON MY WEBSITE

I decided to delete the pages 'News' and 'Biography' the reason for this was that I decided that my news page would be on the home page instead to make it easier for the viewer to navigate around the website, as well as this making the website more simple and straight to the point. I also decided that i wouldn't have the 'Biography' page as it is a page that is most featured on pop artists websites, i decided that our artist was more dance then pop and this would not be featured on a dance artists website.
-WELCOME PAGE: This was the page the website would open on, it would promote the audience to buy the album and watch the video.
-HOME: This was where the news was seen, I also had links to soundcloud. All social media was linked above.
-GALLERY: This page is just Tomi's instagram feed.
-MUSIC: Here you can watch behind the scenes footage as well as watch the new music video and listen to the songs on soundcloud
-TOUR- This page had only the tour dates and links to buy tickets. I decided to keep this minimal as tour pages usually only have the tour dates and links.
-SHOP: This page had all the merchandise on it that I had made.


1 comment:

  1. You need to complete your evaluations ASAP Zara, you are running late!
    Mr S Philip

    ReplyDelete